The new PolluCom F is Sensus’ next generation mechanical thermal energy meter following the successful PolluCom E with multiple new features.
A major new feature is that the PolluCom F is now equipped with wireless communication to integrate the energy measurement into your heating network solution.
Besides the data communication, the PolluCom F gives you reliability of the measurements with a technology, which is more than 45 years approved.
Benefits to you
- Optional communications easy to be integrated to different reading and billing programs
- Battery lifetime up to 13 years
- Big size storage of the historical data
- Ideally applicable for “6/12 °C cooling systems” due to temperature range of the flow sensor from 5 to 90 °C
- Updates measuring values quickly (4 seconds for temperatures, 4 seconds for energy and flow rate)
- Password-protected parameter selections on the meter itself; no additional peripheral equipment needed
- Optional, factory-fitted modules for electronic meter reading and connection with building automation systems
- Can be used with water glycol mixtures due to mechanical measuring principle
- Provides a pre-settable correction factor for enthalpy for usage in water glycol systems
- Available wireless M-Bus communication OMS T1 and C1, compatible with Sensus Diavaso and other OMS wireless M-Bus certified systems
- New user friendly enclosure design
- Configurable and high speed data telegram for M-Bus data transmission
- Integrated data logger
- Optionally available with removable integrator for narrow installation sites: PolluCom F/S with approximately 5 m connection cable
- Standard optical interface
- Tariff function for flexible heat & cooling consumption calculations (e.g., dependence on heat & cooling power or return flow temperature)
- The integrator is equipped with an easy-to-read LCD showing eight figures in the main reading line and six figures in the subordinate reading line. Twelve additional characters support the reading
- Option of entering M-Bus secondary address and customer number directly into meter unit without any other device
- Pattern approval: DE-19-MI004-PTB002
- Approval in class 2 according to EN 1434, measuring range (minimum to nominal flow) of 1:100 in horizontal and vertical fitting position
- Regarding meter remote reading and data communication the following modules are available:Wireless M-Bus according to EN 13757-4 and OMS 4.0.2 certified
- M-Bus according to EN 1434-3 with two inputs for consumption meters with remote reading pulse output
- Integrated data logger
- Potential- and bounce-free remote reading pulses (1 kWh per pulse)
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.