With external Humidity and Temperature Probes
The ebro EBI 300 TH is a Multi-Use Data Logger with External Humidity and Temperature Probe Data Logger with USB-Connection. This Standard Version data logger is a battery powered temperature measurement and recording instrument for relative humidity monitoring in storages and during transports.
- Logger read-out without software
- Automatic PDF generation
- Access the data anywhere with the automatically generated PDF report and any PDF software
- Minimise training, user errors and IT costs using the EBI 300's simple, easy to use design and standard software
- Ensure data integrity since no data manipulation is possible
- EN 12830, ATO, VO (EG) 37/2005 compliant
- Factory calibration certificate included
- Dimensions:: 14(H) x 129(L) x 33(W)mm
- Humidity reading range (max.): 100% RH
- Humidity reading range (min.): 0% RH
- Protection type: IP20
- Temperature reading range (max.): +70°C
- Temperature reading range (min.): -30°C
The data logger is very easy to use; just press start, and the EBI 300 TH is ready to monitor time and temperature. Once you remove your goods from storage or they reach their destination, you can see immediately if a temperature limit was exceeded with the help of a flashing red LED.
The logger has a USB interface for connecting directly to a computer or USB printer.
When connecting the logger to a USB port a PDF file with a chart of all recorded measurement values and the alarm status (limit violations) will be automatically generated. The PDF file can be opened, printed, emailed or archived without any other additional software. Custom data views can be created and calibration can be done using ebro's software Winlog.pro, Winlog.light or Winlog.basic.
- Food transport and storage monitoring for HACCP compliance
- Transport of all temperature sensitive substances
- Monitoring samples and pharmaceuticals
- And in refrigerators and freezers