Little Red Schoolhouse
To provide solid, practical, training in topics that are important to the people of the hydronics and steam industry.
- We stress the systems concept
- We do not teach product “features and benefits”
- Our seminars are not sales pitches
- Our design problems use actual R&CW Division products, pump curves, etc.
- Our training has achieved a high degree of credibility in the industry
Continuing Education Units
- As an IACET Accredited Provider, Xylem’s Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
- Many authorities recognize CEU credit for purposes of maintaining professional licenses
- Xylem’s Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized by IACET to offer 1.7 CEUs for their standard programs.
- You must complete the entire seminar to earn CEUs
How to Enroll
New courses for 2022 will be announced soon
As a continuing service to the HVAC industry, these seminars are offered free of charge.
There is no advanced preparation for any of the seminars and all required materials are provided during the seminar. If a student has a laptop, they may bring it; however, it is not required.
- No cost for seminars or materials
- Travel and hotel costs are your responsibility
- Lunches at the Schoolhouse are free.
- State of the art audio-visual equipment
- Steam, hydronics, and variable speed working demonstrations
- Laptop computers are used in many of the design problems
– ESP™ Plus Equipment Selection Program
– System Syzer®
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars often include a tour of manufacturing facilities. For your safety, we request that you bring some sturdy, closed-toe shoes to wear on the day of the tour. We cannot allow you to tour the manufacturing site in open-toed shoes or sandals.