- Compact, well-equipped conductivity benchtop meter for two and four electrode cells for routine measurements
- Wide range of applications with standard and special measuring cells
- Suitable for pure water measurements according to pharmacopeia
- Easy to use
The WTW inoLab® Cond 7110 is a routine conductivity meter for the lab with a large display and all functions that make accurate measuring easy. Parameters, such as salinity, specific resistance and TDS cover the determination of values that are not measured every day. The connection option of various special measuring cells lets you measure everything from pure water to highly concentrated solutions.
- Meter with universal power supply, stand, and operation manual (SKU: 1CA100)
- Meter with universal power supply, stand, and operation manual including 4-electrode graphite conductivity cell TetraCon® 325, 0.01 mol/l KCl conductivity standard (SKU: 1CA101)