The WTW Conductivity Field Monitor LF 298 is an economical and flexible solution for use in the field. It comes with galvanically isolated outputs as standard.
- Analog transmitter to directly connect analog conductivity sensors
- For drinking water sensor LR ML
- Available as NTC- or Pt1000-version
- Versatile applications with 7 selectable measuring ranges
- Connection of different measuring cells possible
User-friendly, analog field monitor - suitable for numerous conductivity measuring cells due to different measuring ranges and cell constants.
- LF 298 NTC - analog transmitter Cond, NTC, 230V (SKU: 391230)
- LF 298 NTC - analog transmitter Cond, NTC, 24V (SKU: 391231)
- LF 298 Pt1000 - analog transmitter Cond, PT1000, 230V (SKU: 391234)
- LF 298 Pt1000 - analog transmitter Cond, PT1000, 24V (SKU: 391235)