- TEMA type AES or BES
- Removable bundle
- Internal clamp split ring, floating head
- Straight tube
- More costly than fixed tubesheet and U-tube designs
- Carbon Steel Shell Side materials
- Basic Tubeside Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper Alloys
- Shellside Design Max 450 PSI – 650 Deg. F / Tubeside Design Max 600 PSI – 650 Deg. F
Straight Tube, Removable bundle, Internal Clamp ring-type Floating head cover with channel construction.
Can meet all TEMA classes as well as ASME Section VIII Div 1 and ASME Section III N stamp for Nuclear. Other codes available.
Fully customizable. Variety of sizes, tube diameters and materials available.
Applications: For the most rugged process plant service, including heating or cooling petrochemicals or condensing vapors
Higher surface area per given shell diameter than C400 (TEMA type AET or BET)
Allows for differential thermal expansion.
Can handle volatile or toxic fluids due to lack of packed joints.
Bundle can be removed for shell side cleaning and maintenance.
Shell cover, clamp ring and floating head cover must be removed prior to removing bundle.