- Carbon steel shell
- Admiralty, 90/10,70/30 Copper-Nickel tube options
- Brass Alloy Tubeside
- Removable straight tube bundle
- Packed floating tubesheet
- Allows for differential thermal expansion
- Shellside Design Max 150 PSI – 300°F
- Tubeside Design Max 75 PSI – 300°F
For cooling oil or water with either fresh water or seawater as a coolant, the CPK is the most popular shell and tube design in a commercial marine service. Unit has a removable bundle design with straight tubes and a packing floating tubesheet with 1 or 2 pass tubeside design options,. 3/8″, 1/2″ 5/8″ or 3/4″ diameter tubes. Shell diameters from 3″ through 31″ OD.
Admiralty, 90/10 or 70/30 Copper-Nickel and Titanium tube options. Rolled Naval Brass, 90/10 or 70/30 Copper-Nickel or Titanium tubesheets available. Carbon Steel Shell and Carbon Steel, Cast Iron or Cast Bronze Bonnets or Channels options.
Most popular design in commercial marine service for water and oil cooling with either fresh or sea water.
Application: Straight tube, removable bundle shell & tube heat exchanger