The WTW Thermoreactor CR 3200 has programs for standard parameters COD including fast digestion (148°C, 20 min.), total nitrogen, total phosphorus, TOC and heavy metals of galvanizing with automatic heating and switch-off quick. User defined programs can be easily entered and stored from room temperature respectively 25-170°C to perform special digestions and thus allow high temperature digestion.
- Digestions of 24 round cells with pre-programmed and user-defined programs
- 8 stored programs for easy and fast operation including COD fast digestion
- 8 user-defined programs from room temperature/25-170°C with high temperature digestion
- AQA/IQC with optional external temperature sensor for documentation
The WTW Thermoreactor CR 3200 program can be run for all vials at the same time; to perform two parallel digestion programs, the CR 4200 is the suitable choice. For the analytical quality assurance (AQA), the external temperature sensor TFK CR can be connected to the PC/printer instead of a round cell.
Programs for standard parameters
- 1: 148 °C for 120 minutes
- 2: 120 °C for 30 minutes
- 3: 120 °C for 60 minutes
- 4: 120 °C for 120 minutes
- 5: 100 °C for 60 minutes
- 6: 148 °C for 20 minutes
- 7: 150 °C for 120 minutes
- 8: 100 °C for 30 minutes