The WTW photoLab® 7100 VIS Spectrophotometer is a multi-purpose meter for the use from water analysis and wine industry to research and education.
- Barcode support and automatic cuvette recognition
- Standard methods such as UVT, SAC, coloration or chlorophyll
- Multi-level AQA
- Comprehensive programming opportunities
The WTW photoLab® 7100 VIS Spectrophotometer offers the unique combination of systematic and spectral analysis in this class of spectrophotometers.
The photoLab® 7100 VIS supports fast and affordable routine analysis via barcoded test kits for round and rectangular cuvettes. More than 250 methods are available for waste/drinking water, food & beverage industry as well as production, environmental monitoring or fish farming:
- Easy to use: place cuvette, read measurement value
- More than 250 test programs for water analysis, galvanics and general lab analytics
- Cell and reagent test kits with barcode for automatic program selection
- Automatic cuvette and measurement range detection for rectangular cuvettes
- Top reliability due to menu guided comprehensive Analytical Quality Assurance - AQA
- Measurement “Light” on the road with car battery use
- USB and Ethernet-connections for easy update, print to PDF or printer, storage and data export
From Food to Science
Special procedures for environmental and food parameters such as chlorophyll can be easily executed and clearly arranged thanks an excellent on-screen guidance:
- Programmed multistep- and multiwavelength methods
- Comprehensive programming options for user defined requirements
- Spectra and Kinetics measurements
- Training of basics and modern photometry in education
WTW photoLab® color: Color measurement instead of color perception
Color determination by means of photometric measurement has increased the accuracy and comparability compared to subjective perception of visual color measurement procedures. Color measurement is essential for many applications: from water analysis to food & beverage and quality control in production processes. Color values being a quality factor mostly lie within a certain user-specific tolerance range.
With photoLab® 7000 / 6000 Series and the optional PC-software photoLab® color common measurement procedures can be performed in a handy and neatly arranged way.
WTW photoLab® Data spectral
The optional photoLab® Data spectral offers a GLP-compliant and convenient PC-interface to export, store and transfer data.
WTW IQ LabLink
IQ LabLink offers an outstanding connection between IQ SENSOR NET and lab measurement for top measurement reliability: Measurement data of IQ SENSOR NET sensors (VARiON®) can be transferred via USB stick directly into photoLab® 7100 VIS and back: faultless and without cable tangle thanks to sensor identification.