WTW Turb® 750 IR fulfills the demands of many lab and industrial applications for a AQA supported turbidity measurement up to 1100 FNU/NTU. With the Intelligent Reproducibility and Plausibility-Check (IRPC) reliable findings are proven.
- Measurement procedure fulfilling DIN EN ISO 7027-1 *
- Function keys
- Comfortable menu-guided 3-point standard calibration
- Flexible calibration with 2-5 user-defined calibration points
- QuickCAL: 1-point-calibration at 10 NTU
- AQA, calibration interval and records with PC-documentation
* For drinking water measurement acc. to US EPA 180.1 Turb® 750 T is the appropriate instrument.
Measurement conforming to standards in drinking water, lab and industrial applications.
WTW Turb® 750 IR measures nephelometrically according to DIN EN ISO 7027-1 up to 1100 NTU/FNU with AQA support and PC documentation.