Business Development Manager (Food & Beverage Industry)Sales | Torokbalint, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs. Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Water Solutions Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Business Development MANAGER
(Food & beverage industry segment)
- Manage Sales in Food & Beverage industry segment (Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria) and all related activities, leading.
- Improve F&B Sales activity by increasing market share, exploring new profitable opportunities, outpacing competitors and by improving skills of employees.
- Meet turnover and mark-up plans, carry out, associated marketing and sales work.
- Measure performance of F&B sales in industry segment, monitor market changes.
- Monitor, asses workflow and internal administration process in F&B industry sales activity, recommend changes to improve efficiency, induction and performance evaluation.
- Map the relevant end-user market and indirect channels of F&B partners (contractors, designers, maintenance companies, suppliers etc.) in the region.
- Co-operation with ASMs in the designated territory to align sales channels.
- Create the project pipeline of F&B opportunities in Salesforce system of Xylem.
- Find the way to create a link between Xylem distributors and end-users and/or indirect partners in the designated countries.
- Close cooperation with Xylem GCs to create adequate product range and xylem offering for F&B applications.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- University or College degree in technical or engineering field or commercial degree, in Food Technology or Food Engineering is preferred
- 5yrs+ experience in Food & Beverage sales field
- Fluent in English and Hungarian is a must
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Customer-oriented and financial-minded
- Initial and leading character
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Change agent
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning, and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Driving license
- Ability to travel 25-40% of work days
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events
Törökbálint, Tó park u. 9. Hungary