Procurement Excellence Projects & Source2Contract ManagerOperations | India, India
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement global procurement competencies, processes, and tools with initial focus on building a project & savings tracking tool
- Support rollout and ongoing management of Supplier Relationship Management program
- Drive rollout and ongoing management of eSourcing and Contract Management applications
- Build dashboards in PowerBI to generate data transparency in the business to support decision making
- Identifying and institutionalizing best practices within the business
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or Technical engineering degree (Master preferred)
- Minimum (5) years of related procurement and/or supply chain experience.
- Programming experience e.g. Python.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Capable of leading and executing projects with little supervision.
- ERP as well as Procurement (Source2Contract, Procure2Pay) tools experience required.
- PowerBI experience, rest API, DAX
- An affinity for data and analytical mind.
- Continuous Improvement methodology experience.
- Strong communication & change management skills
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Focused on delivering results not activity.
- Ability to travel as requested, maximum 10%.
LOCATION: THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN Bangalore, India. 95% in Home Office .5% required to attend in person meetings on site.