Procurement Excellence Analytics ManagerOperations | India, India
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Build Procurement Data Warehouse initially focused on Spend data and secondly expand scope to other Procurement relevant data. Including tasks such as:
- Collecting spend files, vetting accuracy as well as identifying improvement and cleansing data
- Manage updates of organizational structure in data and new sites/mergers/new ERP’s
- Build and implement logic to normalize & classify spend data to enable consistent visualization
- Manage infrastructure around reporting & PowerBI to enable data transparency
- Manage quality of data in our various procurement platforms/tools
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain or Technical engineering degree (Master preferred)
- Minimum (5) years of related procurement and/or supply chain experience.
- Programming experience e.g. Python
- Experience with SQL server, stored procedures
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Capable of leading and executing projects with little supervision.
- PowerBI experience – Extract, Transform & Load
- An affinity for data and analytical mind.
- Continuous Improvement methodology experience.
- Strong communication & change management skills
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Focused on delivering results not activity.
- Ability to travel as requested, maximum 10%.
LOCATION: THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED IN Bangalore, India. 95% in Home Office .5% required to attend in person meetings on site.