Customer Experience SpecialistOperations | Carrollton, TX, United States
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a customer experience specialist. This role supports the quick-turn and urgent work within a service center including answering routine product questions, processing customer requests such as rental quote generation and order placement, directing questions to appropriate service or sales personnel, dispatching service calls and arranging deliveries.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Order Management:Ensures purchase orders are properly entered into procurement system to include price and quantity. Answers local service center phone calls and responds to online inquiries. Dispatches service calls. Completes process for receiving materials, goods and services timely and accurately. Supports Service Shop Technicians and Mobile Technicians in completing work orders and pulling necessary parts for product repair.
- Customer Delivery & Returns: Arranges delivery to all sites and locations per the individual agreement including an understanding of the agreement of freight terms. Ensures delivery personnel have accurate site address details and paperwork for customer acceptance. Assists with loading product for customer delivery. Schedules and coordinates preventative maintenance for sales and delivery vehicles. Completes off-rental process in RentalResults. Schedules product pick-up and prepare paperwork for customer sign off.
- Walk-in Customers & Vendors: Greets and provides assistance to walk-in customers. Processes customer requests such as rental quote generation and order placement. Receives deliveries.
- Safety:Acts as site champion for safety. Manages injury reporting through GenSuite. Participate in routine safety calls and/or meetings.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 3-5+ Years w/college degree Or the equivalent work experience and has conceptual knowledge of fundamental theories, principles and practices.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.