YSI ProDSS Total Algae PE Sensor
HABs Early Detection, Enabling Rapid Response and Management
Sensor with a channel for the accessory pigment phycoerythrin that is commonly found in saltwater blue-green algae. It is used for early detection of blue-green algae that can lead to harmful algal blooms, and the chlorophyll channel is relevant for all types of problematic algae, including red tide and brown tide algae.
- ProDSS Total Algae PE Phycoerythrin Saltwater Smart Sensor
- Welded titanium construction and military-specification connectors that can handle rugged field conditions.
- All smart sensors have onboard memory and processing
- Sensor-rezeroing can be performed on-site as an alternative to in-laboratory calibration.
When used with the ProDSS system, the TAL sensor is ideal for applications like beach monitoring, vertical or horizontal profiling, and source water monitoring for potentially toxic algae.
We also have a Total Algae-Phycocyanin (TAL-PC) sensor...and a channel for the accessory pigment phycocyanin that is commonly found in freshwater blue-green algae.
Requires the use of the ProSwap Extended Probe Guard Kit.
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- ProDigital Series ProDSS Total Algae PC Sensor
- ProDigital System ProDSS Multiparameter Water Quality Meter
- EXO Platform EXO Total Algae PE Smart Sensor
- EXO Platform EXO2 Multiparameter Sonde
- EXO Platform EXO3 Multiparameter Sonde