YSI ProDIGITAL ODO Cable
The ODO/T probe assembly pairs with the ProSolo Handheld to form a complete sampling system. Please visit the ProSolo ODO/T Kits page for fully assembled systems.
- Integral optical dissolved oxygen, and temperature sensors that are auto-recognized by ProDIGITAL handhelds, reducing instrument set-up time
- Rugged Optical DO sensor cap with a 2-year warranty is pre-installed on new assemblies
- Military Spec (MS) connector and a weighted, stainless steel probe guard
- Fits in a 1 inch well with cable lengths up to 100 meters
- 2-year warranty on cable, sensors, and ODO cap
Featuring integral, digital sensors, the ODO/T is plug-and-play which minimizes time spent on instrument setup. ProDIGITAL technology allows the handheld to automatically recognize connected sensors, so there is no need to tell the instrument what is connected.
Optical Dissolved Oxygen (ODO) technology is non-consumptive, meaning oxygen is not consumed during the measurement. Flow dependence is non-existent and no stirring is required, resulting in the most accurate DO measurements available from a probe. The ODO sensor is not susceptible to interferences from other gases, drifts less and holds calibration longer than membrane covered sensors. Maintenance is a breeze with a simple, threaded optical cap that is good for at least two years.