YSI MultiLab 4010P-1W
Multiparameter Laboratory Instrument
Single channel multiparameter laboratory instrument for DO/BOD, pH, ORP, and conductivity measurement with integrated printer. EPA approved for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.
Connect digital IDS sensors to the MultiLab 4010-1W for the measurement of DO/BOD, pH, ORP, and conductivity. Data can be conveniently printed from the instrument via the optional integrated printer (4010P-1W).
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
- Input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD, or conductivity sensors
- ISEs with BNC connection can be connected to the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W with an adapter (108132Y) that converts one digital input to an analog BNC input (i.e. only one ISE can be connected)
- Built-in OUR/SOUR software on the MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W
- Wireless sensors available for the MultiLab 4010-1W, 4010-2W, and 4010-3W
- Data storage - 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 (MultiLab 4010-1W) or 10,000 (MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W) data sets in automatic logging mode
- Large, easy to read graphic display
- Color screen and antibacterial keypad on MultiLab 4010-2W and 4010-3W instruments
- Intelligent, digital sensors - plug and play connectivity
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- USB connectivity to manage data; USB cable included
- PC software included for easy data transfer
- Durable electrode stand included
- 3-year warranty
The YSI MultiLab line includes the 4010-1W (single channel), 4010-2W (dual channel) and 4010-3W (three channel) instruments providing easy to use and calibrate menu-driven operation ideal for the laboratory. All MultiLab instruments can accurately measure pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD. ISEs can also be connected to two and three channel instruments.
Please visit the MultiLab Kits page for fully assembled systems.
Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
The IDS sensors automatically store their unique serial number and calibration data. In addition, they also digitally process the measurement signal. The sensors can be moved from instrument to instrument and maintain their calibration data and transmit this information to the new instrument.
- Plug and play connectivity with each instrument
- IDS sensors store their own unique ID with serial number and calibration data
- Digital sensor recognition, processing and data transfer
- Includes self-stirring BOD (optical or polarographic), fluorescent dissolved oxygen (FDO), pH, ORP and conductivity sensors
Free yourself from cables! The MultiLab offers wireless sensors for pH, FDO, conductivity, and ORP, giving you freedom to move around your laboratory.
EPA Approved Methodology
The IDS OBOD probe (optical) and the IDS 4100 BOD probe (polarographic) can be used for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD and CBOD. Available IDS pH and conductivity sensors can also be used for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.