GC Sample Introduction OI Analytical 4551A Purge-and-Trap Water Autosampler
Purge-and-Trap Water Autosampler
Improve sample accuracy and save lab counter space with the OI Analytical 4551A Water Autosampler. Designed to work with our 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Autosampler, the 4551A automates VOC analysis for up to 51 clean or lightly particulated water samples.
- Automated VOC Analysis of up to 51 water samples
- Compact! Fits directly under the 4760 Eclipse Sample Concentrator
- Transfers water samples with light particulates (<100 µm) without clogging the system
- LV-20 Standards Addition Module (optional) automates addition of internal or surrogate standards
- Program multiple rinses and blanks for maximum sequence flexibility
- Decrease maintenance downtime and costs – no XYZ arm
- Peristaltic pump and sample loop eliminate slow syringe drives
- Fastest VOC autosampler available
The extremely compact 4551A Water Autosampler fits strategically under the 4760 Eclipse to save bench space. The instrument precisely transfers water samples from standard 40-mL volatile organic analysis (VOA) vials to the sparge vessel of the 4760 Eclipse for purging. A removable spiral autosampler tray holds 51 sample vials for fully-automated operation. Our optional LV-20 Standards Addition Module adds internal standards, surrogate or matrix spike standards, and reduce the volume of standards used.
- Drinking water
- 16+ USEPA-approved methods
- VPH and GRO, THMs, BTEX, Geosmin, and 2-MIB.
The 4551A Autosampler is designed to be used with an Eclipse 4760 Purge and Trap Sample Concentrator for analysis of VOCs in clean or lightly particulated water samples.
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- GC Sample Introduction 4100 Water/Soil Sample Processor
- GC Sample Introduction LV-20 Standards Addition Module
- GC Detectors 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD
- GC Detectors Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector (PFPD)
- GC Detectors 5360 XSD™ (Halogen Specific Detector)
- GC Detectors 5320 Electrolytic Conductivity Detector (ELCD)
- GC Systems S-PRO 3200 GC System for Sulfur Analysis