Close-coupled Submersible Pumps Scuba
- 5" close coupled submersible pump
- Double mechanical face seals for long lifetime
- Single phase pump doesn't require control panel
- Delivery: up to 12 m3/h
- Head: up to 100 m
The new SCUBA compact close-coupled submersible pump from Xylem brings a new level of reliability and flexibility to primary water supply options for wells, tanks or reservoirs, sprinkler irrigation systems, and pressure boosting.
SCUBA quiet, compact multistage pumps are high performance and corrosion resistant, and designed to help people solve mainly domestic, light commercial and agricultural water challenges. They are certified to the Water Regulations Advisory Service (WRAS) drinking water standard. This makes them perfectly suited to applications like private wells or tanks for residential use, alongside the SCUBA DRY version for working outside of the well as a noiseless surface booster pump.
They are also the ideal choice for irrigation, sourcing water from ponds, lakes, ditches or cisterns, as well as watering of domestic gardens or rainwater harvesting. Scuba also has light industrial use such as in car washing systems for water reuse, filtering machines or hoppers.
- Float switch can be installed when required at workshop or on the field
- Customizable power supply cable length
- Reduction of inventory costs
Fresh drinking water.
- Drinking water WRAS certified product
- Plug-in power supply cable and float switch
- Robust delivery manifold for a safe installation
- Balanced lifting eye for a simplified handling
- Plug and pump solution thanks to built in capacitor and motor protection for single phase
- Noiseless operation for maximum comfort
- Constant pressure application in combination with a variable speed drive
- Corrosion resistant delivery head
- Sacrificial anode kit to extend pump’s life in harsh environments
- Sand abrasion resistant impellers
- Laser engraved nameplate to ensure data availability over the time
- High efficiency hydraulics
- 100% recyclable cardboard packaging
- Quick start guide provided with the product
- Online installation and operation manual
The high-performance SCUBA range of 5” stainless steel submersible pumps delivers up to 12m3/h and 100m max head with motor power up to 2,2 KW. The electric motor is cooled by pumped liquid, and an internal capacitor and built-in thermal protection means the pump does not require connection to a control panel for starting.
The new delivery head is a unique component made of precision casting stainless steel to provide extreme resistance to corrosion and ensuring a robust pipe connection. Each pump is equipped with high-efficiency hydraulics and abrasion resistant impellers that will ensure stable performance over many years. When used in coastal areas, the sacrificial anode kit accessory also lengthens life by protecting from corrosion.
Use only Lowara original spare parts. Find the correct spare parts and exploded views for new and old Lowara products here.