- Single and twin head models in cast iron or bronze
- Head up to 13 m
- Flow up to 60 m3/h
- Temperature range – 10°C – +110°C
Highly efficient wet rotor circulator
The new Lowara ecocirc XL and XLplus are the wet rotor circulators that provide state-of-the-art technology in hydraulics, motors and intelligent controls. The ecocirc XL and XLplus are everything you need in a large wet rotor circulator and nothing you don’t. The purposefully engineered, easy-to-install ecocirc XL and XLplus are designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind.
- High efficiency
- Different operation modes adopted to all real life situations
- Automatic proportional pressure control (Δpv)
- Constant pressure control (Δpc)
- Differential temperature control (ΔpT)
- Manual set constant speed
- Night setback mode
- Easy to install and start up, no advanced programming necessary
- Clear display and easy setting with touch buttons
- For hot and cold media including tap hot water, geothermal and solar systems
- Communicate with Modbus RTU and BACnet systems
- Can be controlled from a laptop, tablet or smartphone via WiFi.
Eventually old pumps need to be replaced. With the new high efficiency ecocirc range, it pays back to replace a 5 year old pump fixed speed pump already today. The difference in efficiency makes the investment profitable already after two years (depending on operation time).
The replacement guide contains information on like for like replacement models for more than 1500 circulators. Find the complete list here.
|The EU Eco design directive (en)||PDF | 223.2 KB|
|e-Range 50Hz (en)||PDF | 1.86 MB|
|Xylem in commercial building services (en)||PDF | 3.84 MB|
|ecocirc XL & XLplus (en)||PDF | 452.18 KB|
|ecocirc series start up guide (en)||PDF | 556.52 KB|
|ecocirc XL & XLplus 50/60 Hz (en)||PDF | 11.03 MB|