e-XC Single Stage, Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps
Expect more with the improved design and above standard, standard materials options of the e-XC split-case pump:
- Xylem's proprietary mechanical seals - carbon/silicon carbide seal with an EPDM elastomer increases durability for a broader range of applications
- 304 stainless steel impeller provides corrosion resistance to a variety of pumped fluids
- Impeller and casing wear rings protect vital pump components and reduce downtime
- Shorter shaft extends running life
- Motor alignment screws simplify motor and coupling installation
- Shaft and ANSI/OSHA/CE/ISO compliant coupling guards for protection, noise reduction and safe operation
- Integrated measurement ports accept optional temperature and vibration sensors to help predict maintenance needs
- With over 140 models, a wide range of standard and upgraded material options, you can engineer the e-XC pump to handle your demanding applications and a variety of pumped liquids
RAISE YOUR EXPECTATIONS
With more models and more material options, the e-XC single stage, double suction, centrifugal pump offers a broader hydraulic range and higher efficiency than our previous models. Built on a legacy of pump innovation, the e-XC replaces the AC Series 8100, 8300 and 9100 pump range. With flow rates exceeding 57,000 gpm, it can easily handle medium and large capacity systems and higher head. Manage extra-large applications with Xylem’s A-C Custom pump range.
Improved design and above standard, standard materials, including our new proprietary mechanical seal options, take the e-XC beyond other pumps by increasing operating efficiency, extending pump life and reducing lifecycle costs. More than 140 models make it easy to customize your e-XC split case pump to handle water and fluid management challenges for the oil & gas, power generation, mining, municipal, leisure and general industry applications. Backed by more than 170 years of experience and built in the United States of America, the e-XC is industrial-strength thinking made real.
Engineer your pump by choosing from a full range of models, sizes and standard materials. For more aggressive applications, select upgrades including 316, duplex and super duplex stainless steel for even greater corrosion resistance. You get a pump that’s right for your application—with simplified installation for new or retrofit systems.
e-XC single stage, double suction centrifugal pumps come in so many models and material options you can perfectly configure them to your system requirements. Selecting the right model and accessories is simple with our Intellitronic X selection software. Easily configure, hydraulics, pump materials, motors and seals based on your application.
Since the proper selection and configuration of your pump is critical to long-term efficiency and dependability, give us a call. Our engineers will ensure your pump is optimized for your application.