Aanderaa GeoView Web Based Display
Solution for Environmental Data Display
Aanderaa GeoView is a web based display solution for real-time environmental data display.
- Web based application showing real-time data in a standard browser
- Display of both real-time and historical data in graphs
- Datastorage and retrieval from included database
- Zoom on time scale to study a subset of the data for a certain parameter
- Standard statistic analysis for min, max, average over selectable intervals
Aanderaa GeoView Web Based Display is part of the Aanderaa Real-Time Solution. This gives the user vast opportunities for interfacing meteorological, oceanographpic, or other environmental research equipment in a networked solution giving access to data real-time.
GeoView comes with its own built in web page creator. The web page creator is an easy to use tool for creating informative web pages. Once a web page is compiled you are ready to share your live data with other users locally or worldwide. No special software is needed to view the live data. Just use your preinstalled standard web browser.
Additional features of the GeoView Web Display:
- Possible to show data from one or more stations in the same display if desired
- Options for several pages with for instance one station per page
- Options for including maps to use as a menu system to navigate between data from different sites
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- Ocean Current Meter SeaGuard String System
- SEAGUARD SeaGuard Platform
- Ocean Current Sensors Stand-Alone Current Sensor