Program ManagerOperations | Morrisville, NC (RTP), United States
We’re Hiring for a Program Manager!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall execution of all Operational activities within the Supply Chain department. This role is responsible for ensuring the teams comply with the company quality system and high work standards to ensure that all activities meet or exceed all business goals, customer requirements, processes/procedures, safety standards, and service metrics. This role will serve as the tier one point of contact and escalation for all global contract manufacturers.
We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Customer Service – Ensures all aspects of manufacturing are accounted for and supported to enable customer satisfaction of internal and external customers
- Revenue Assurance – Ensure that materials, capacity and labor are in place to support the production plan
- Inventory – Monitor and manage inventory exposure and maintain set inventory levels to target
- Delegate/Support – use effective delegation skills within work teams and support overall business/operational goals
- Change Management – Responsible for oversight of all aspects of Engineering Change and Temporary deviation implementations
- NPI – Manage transition and acceptance of new products into production
- Goals & Analysis – understand key goals and use computerized tools to achieve targets
- Lead by Example – always maintain a clean, safe, and productive work environment
- Conflict Resolution – proactively apply problem solving skills
- Quality – meet or exceed quality standards on all work that is performed and recognize quality as a key element of customer satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement – participate in efforts working with other internal teams as well as the contract manufacturer
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Management, Business Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent work experience is desired
- Five to ten years manufacturing experience, Supply Chain/Factory Operations/Manufacturing Engineering/Quality experience preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or above is a plus
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and ERP systems
- Ability to lead and motivate cross functional teams to achieve processes and business goals
- Understand and apply problem solving skills to seek continuous improvement in all work processes and demonstrated track record of results
- ERP/MRP experience
- Strong understanding of scheduling best practices
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Action oriented & results driven
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Career ambition
- Directing, influencing & motivating others
- Ability to efficiently work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Project Management skills, including ability to lead cross functional teams and set/meet a timeline.
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise.
The estimated salary range at this professional level is $82,000 to $108,000 plus bonus. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Wellness programs, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
DAY IN THE LIFE:
This role may require travel up to 25%.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.