Assistant Manager Risk and ComplianceFinance | Plant –Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Function – Finance/Controlling
Risk and Compliance Analyst
EM Compliance Manager
Role Purpose Statement:
The role of the Risk and Compliance Analyst is key within the Emerging Markets Governance, Risk & Compliance Team. The incumbent is responsible for implementing the compliance program set out by the team to ensure that the business continually improves the delivery of our control processes not only through monitoring, testing but by acting as the Subject Matter Expert in the region.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Oversee the effective and efficient execution of Xylems Sarbanes Oxley program in line with regulatory and regional requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert on compliance related matters and help implementing the region’s compliance program.
- Collaborate with business units on the adequacy of risk mitigating efforts and timely and efficiently close open deficiencies.
- Actively partner with regional accounting leaders to implement new controls and improve existing control frameworks and process narratives.
- Conducts risk assessments (e.g., Framework Assessments, Policy/Procedure Review, Operational Review, Vendor Review, Contract Review, Audit) to understand the risk landscape, update and maintain the risk mapping matrix, and to target mitigation steps.
- Serves as a liaison to cross-departmental stakeholders in connection with audit, risk, and compliance activities, supporting the establishment of solutions that integrate IT control requirements with business priorities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network.
- CA or CMA or Bachelor's degree is required accounting, finance, or related focus (e.g. business administration/economics).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in field of Risk Assurance, Internal and/or External Audit (Big 4 Preferred)
- 3 years of experience in SOX Compliance, internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR), and PCAOB standards.
- 3 years of experience with regulatory frameworks; including information security (e.g. SOX, FCPA, GDPR, CCPA).
- 3 years of experience with reporting compliance results to leadership through timely and effective report writing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including ability to translate across various lines of business.
Fully effective Performance
- Experience with GRC tools is preferred.
- Advance Excel knowledge is a nice to have.
- Must be fluent in both writing and spoken English.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Blackline, iScala and OneStream.
- Achievement Motivation
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Leadership/ Teamwork & Co-operation
- Autonomy and Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Mind-Set
- Team Player and Strong Contributor
- Forward thinking & Innovative