The WTW inoLab® Oxi 7310 Dissolved Oxygen Benchtop Meter is the perfect benchtop meter with secure and convenient menu-controlled operation via a graphic display for the measurement of dissolved oxygen.
- High performance dissolved oxygen measuring device for environmental area (BOD) and industrial applications such as pharmaceutical research, beverage and food.
- Application-relevant oxygen measurement by three selectable oxygen sensors
- Precise measurements based on automatic air pressure compensation
- Documentation of all data via USB interface or optional built-in printer - quick and error-free
The WTW inoLab® Oxi 7310 uses proven, galvanic oxygen sensors:
- the universal CellOx® 325
- the self-stirring StirrOx® G for BOD measurements
- the DurOx® 325 for training purposes.
With automatic documentation according to GLP/AQA, it supports the traceability - in and out of the environmental lab - with the ability to save the sensor's serial number. An optional built-in printer is also available.
Flexible and high performance:
- Measures partial pressure, concentration and saturation
- Built-in salinity correction to measure samples with salt content
- Memory for large measuring series
- WTW inoLab® Oxi 7310 (SKU: 1BA300)
- Meter with built-in printer, accessories (SKU: 1BA300P)
- Meter with galvanic D.O. sensor CellOx® 325, accessories (SKU: 1BA301)
- Meter with galvanic D.O. sensor StirrOx® G, Zubehör (SKU: 1BA304)