Designed for near shore deployement, the SonTek Argonaut-XR ADCP's small size, rugged build, and flexible system architecture makes it attractive for both real-time operation and autonomous deployments.
- RS-232 communication protocol
- ViewArgonaut Windows software for real time data collection, data retrieval, deployment, diagnostics and processing
- Flexible sampling strategies for reduced duty cycle operation
- Internal memory (stores over 20,000 samples)
- Compass/two-axis tilt sensor
- Temperature sensor on exposed titanium pin for fast response
- External battery pack for autonomous operation
- RPT Pressure sensor (20m max depth)
- Integrated CT sensor
- The MultiCell Feature
MultiCell is an innovative way of current profiling. Combining all the benefits of classical current profiling with the dynamic AutoTide feature, users have the best of both worlds. The Additional dynamic velocity cell adjusts with changes in water level.