- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency
- Close coupled design
- Long service life
- Silent running
- Certified for potable water use
- Delivery: up to 14 m³/h
- Head: up to 99 m
The VM series is a modern, robust designed pump offering reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings:
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
- Close coupled motor and threaded connections for compact installations.
The VM vertical multistage pump is available in different versions:
- Bare pump
- On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo plus electronic pump controller
- Constant pressure system with ResiBoost variable speed controller
- Very high efficiency Constant pressure system; VME Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems (up to 2,5 kW)
Industries & Applications
Recommended Industries and Applications
|The EU Eco design directive (en)||PDF | 223.2 KB|
|Lowara Smart Pump Range (en)||PDF | 1.31 MB|
|VM (ar bg cs da de el en es et fi fr hr hu it is lt lv no nl pl pt ro ru sk sl sr sv tr uk)||PDF | 16.12 MB|
|Smart Pump Range - eHME - eSVE -VME (en)||PDF | 3.18 MB|
|Quick Startup Guide - eHME - eSVE -VME ( de en es fr it nl pl pt ru )||PDF | 1.55 MB|