Godwin Heidra Series Godwin Heidra 300
- Liquid bath double mechanical seal for indefinite dry running
- Gear motor connections with standard SAE flange & shaft
- Open solids handling impellers with replaceable wear plates
- Safe pump-end to minimize risk of electric shock or explosion
Hydraulic Submersible Pump
When the suction lift is greater 28 ft (8.5 m), Heidra® pumps take over where Dri-Prime® pumps leave off.
The Godwin Heidra 300 hydraulic submersible pump is an extremely powerful, yet compact, pump with flow capabilities up to 5,622 US GPM (1,277 m³/hr) and discharge heads up to 164 ft (50 m).
It has the ability to handle solids up to 3.7 in (95 mm) in diameter.
Diesel or Electric Power Packs Available
Godwin Heidras come equipped with a diesel engine Power Packs for stand-alone operation, these pumps will work on any site, no matter how remote. Plus, all diesel engines meet the latest emissions regulations.
Our Heidra pumps can also be powered by electric motor Power Packs. Electric Power Packs do not need refueling, the motor requires less servicing, and they reduce the carbon footprint of any project. Available with soft starts and VFDs for variable speed control.
- Diesel or electric drive
- Skid mount or highway trailer
- Quiet enclosures