Godwin Heidra Series Godwin Heidra 150VSG
- Double mechanical seal (Silicon carbide inboard seal and carbon or ceramic outboard seal) in its own clean oil bath for indefinite dry running
- Gear motor connections with standard SAE flange & shaft, which allows easy connection to plug directly into bearing bracket
- Open solids handling impellers with replaceable wear plates
- Standard impeller design for general pumping, slurries and sludges
- Safe pump-end to minimize risk of electric shock or explosion
Hydraulic Submersible with Vortex impeller and Slurry Gate mixer
When the suction lift is greater 28 ft (8.5 m), Heidra® pumps take over where Dri-Prime® pumps leave off.
The Godwin Heidra 150VSG hydraulic submersible pump is a compact self-contained 6 in (100 mm) hydraulic submersible pump. With variable speed capabilities, the Heidra 150VSG can meet a variety of flow and head requirements up to 1,657 US GPM (452 m³/hr) and total dynamic head requirements up to 69 ft (21 m).
Diesel or Electric Power Packs Available
- Diesel or electric drive
- Skid mount or highway trailer
- Quiet enclosures