Godwin Heidra Series Godwin Heidra 150HH
- Liquid bath double mechanical seal for indefinite dry running
- Gear motor connections with standard SAE flange & shaft
- Open solids handling impellers with replaceable wear plates
- Safe pump-end to minimize risk of electric shock or explosion
Hydraulic Submersible Pump
When the suction lift is greater 28 ft (8.5 m), Heidra® pumps take over where Dri-Prime® pumps leave off.
The Godwin Heidra 150HH hydraulic submersible is a powerful, yet compact pump with flow capabilities up to 960 US GPM (218 m³/hr) and discharge heads up to 254 ft (108 m) for high pressure or mine dewatering applications.
It has the ability to handle solids up to 1.4 in (35 mm) in diameter. With a liquid bath mechanical seal, the pump has dry running capabilities making it ideal for tough solids handling jobs.
It's a hydraulic submersible pump that's ready to go anywhere and pump high heads.
Diesel or Electric Power Packs Available
- Diesel or electric drive
- Skid mount or highway trailer
- Quiet enclosures