Godwin Heidra Series Godwin Heidra 103
- Liquid bath double mechanical seal for indefinite dry running
- Gear motor connections with standard SAE flange & shaft
- Open solids handling impellers with replaceable wear plates
- Safe pump-end to minimize risk of electric shock or explosion
Hydraulic Submersible Pump
When the suction lift is greater 28 ft (8.5 m), Heidra® pumps take over where Dri-Prime® pumps leave off.
The Godwin Heidra® 103 hydraulic submersible pump is an extremely powerful, yet compact pump with flow capabilities up to 850 US GPM (193 m³/hr) and discharge heads up to 115 ft (35 m).
It has the ability to handle solids up to 3 in (75 mm) in diameter. With a liquid bath mechanical seal the pump has dry running capabilities making it ideal for rugged drainage, sewage and solids handling applications.
Diesel or Electric Power Packs Available
- Diesel or electric drive
- Skid mount or highway trailer
- Quiet enclosures