Godwin Heidra Series Godwin Heidra 100SG
- Hydraulic slurry gate for mixing capabilities prior to pumping
- Liquid bath double mechanical seal for indefinite dry running
- Gear motor connections with standard SAE flange & shaft
- Open solids handling impellers with replaceable wear plates
- Safe pump-end to minimize risk of electric shock or explosion
Hydraulic Submersible Pump-end
The Godwin Heidra® 100SG hydraulic submersible pump is a compact self-contained pumping unit featuring a diesel driven power pack and 4 in (100 mm) hydraulic pump-end. With variable speed diesel engine power, the Heidra 100SG can meet a variety of flow and head requirements up to 766 US GPM (209 m³/hr) and total dynamic head requirements up to 98 ft (30 m).
A remotely operated slurry gate allows the pump to act as a mixer, ideal for pumping thick, viscous, solids-laden sludges, such as those found in wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) digesters, environmental clean-ups and API separators at refineries.
The Heidra HS100SG has the ability to handle solids up to 1.8 in (45 mm) in diameter.
Diesel or Electric Power Packs Available
- Diesel or electric drive
- Skid mount or highway trailer
- Quiet enclosures