- Semi-trash handling capability
- Abrasion-resistant, solid-silicon carbide mechanical seal to increase durability
- High-grade ductile iron volute and impeller to reduce wear and maintenance
- Removable, lightweight die-cast aluminum pump casing
- Rubber mounts to reduce vibration
Wet-Prime Dewatering Pump
Godwin's GWP-100HX is a portable, gasoline-powered dewatering pump suitable for pumping water with light abrasives and small solids found in applications including semi-trash construction and industrial dewatering, landscaping and irrigation, utilities, manholes and vault draining.
About Wet-Prime Pumps
The Wet-Prime line of portable, gasoline-powered pumps are available in dewatering, trash, pressure and plastic models. The GWP-100HX pump is capable of maximum heads to 92 ft (28 m) and maximum flows to 383 US GPM (87 m³/hr).
The pumps feature a durable, yet lightweight steel roll cage for added protection and easy maneuvering. The pumps also include a high performance engine with “Oil Alert” system and electronic ignition to increase fuel efficiency. Wet-Prime Pumps are ideal for applications including construction dewatering, landscaping and irrigation, farming, remote firefighting and marine construction.