- Solids handling capability
- Abrasion-resistant, solid-silicon carbide mechanical seal to increase durability and protection
- High-grade ductile iron volute and wear plate to lower wear and maintenance
- Chrome cast iron impeller to reduce wear and maintenance
- Removable, lightweight die-cast aluminum cover to remove debris easily and quickly
- Rubber engine mounts to reduce vibration
Wet-Prime Trash Pump
GTP-80HX is a portable, gasoline-powered trash pump ideal for construction and industrial applications including trash-laden water, stream/pond dewatering, septic tanks and manholes, and pumping water with light abrasives and solids.
About Wet-Prime Pumps
The Wet-Prime line of portable, gasoline-powered pumps are available in dewatering, trash, pressure and plastic models. The GTP-80HX pump is capable of maximum heads to 89 ft (27 m) and maximum flows to 354 US GPM (80 m³/hr).
The pumps feature a durable, yet lightweight steel roll cage for added protection and easy maneuvering. The pumps also include a high performance engine with “Oil Alert” system and electronic ignition to increase fuel efficiency. Wet-Prime Pumps are ideal for applications including construction dewatering, landscaping and irrigation, farming, remote firefighting and marine construction.