- Solids handling up to 1 in (25mm) in diameter
- Dry-running capability without damage
- No control panel required
- Portable, lightweight, durable
- Side discharge design
- Non-wicking cable with strain relief
- High-torque, capacitor-start motor
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Silicon Carbide upper and lower mechanical seal
- Triple sealed — internal upper and lower mechanical seals and external lip seal
- Semi-vortex cast iron impeller
- Cast iron volute, fully removable for easy clean-out
ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE TRASH PUMPS
Standard side discharge and semi-vortex cast iron impeller enable the GST05 to handle solids up to 1 in (25 mm) in diameter. The fully removable volute makes it quick and easy for cleaning.
The GST05 model is available in 0.5 hp (0.37 kW) and offers a flow rate of 90 US GPM (5.7 l/sec) and maximum heads to 32 ft (9.8 m). High performance and affordability combine to make the GST05 Sub-Prime pump ideal for use in general dewatering applications.
Optional Float Switches are available for automatic, remote activation of Sub-Prime pumps. The package consists of 30 ft/50ft (9m/15m) power cord with piggy-back power plug, variable-length float tether and sealed float.
Sub-Prime GST FAMILY
Godwin GST Sub-Prime pumps are a family of portable, electric, submersible pumps designed for trash-laden applications.