- Dry-running capability without damage
- Lightweight and portable yet durable
- Non-wicking cable with strain relief
- High-torque, capacitor-start motor
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Outer jacket for continuous motor cooling
- Silicon Carbide upper and lower mechanical seals
Lightweight and portable electric submersible pump
The GSP05 model is available in 0.5 hp (0.4 kW) and offers a flow rate of 70 US GPM (4.4 l/sec) and maximum heads to 39 ft (12 m).
With a slimline top discharge design only 7.2 in (183 mm) diameter, this pump works nicely for draining unwanted water from utility boxes, manholes, and other hard to reach places where pumps normally do not fit.
A piggy-back single float switch can be supplied as a cost-effective option for applications requiring automatic operation. Optional Float Switches are available for automatic, remote activation of Sub-Prime pumps. The package consists of 30 ft/50 ft (9 m/15 m) power cord with piggy-back power plug, variable-length float tether and sealed float.
Sub-Prime Electric Submersible pumps
The Godwin GSP Sub-Prime line is a family of portable, electric, submersible dewatering pumps for a wide range of pumping applications at construction, industrial, mining, utility and municipal job sites.