GRL Series Godwin GRL150
- Higher flow rates with less horsepower to reduce fuel usage and overall operational costs
- Removable front cover for in-line maintenance access without disturbing piping connections
- Reduced vibration from rotational speed to increase operating speed and decrease vibrational wear on downstream equipment
- Formed steel pump casing to extend wear protection
- Emissions compliant engines available
Positive displacement-style rotary lobe
Godwin Rotary Lobe pumps serve a range of on-site dewatering applications, including wellpointing and sock dewatering.
The GRL150 positive displacement-style rotary lobe pump is available in a 6-inch size (150 mm) and offers long life and performance in minimally abrasive pumping environments.
- Diesel engine or electric motor driven
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure