CD Series Godwin CD500M Heavy Duty
- Plated skid with integrated 570 US gal. fuel tank designed for rough terrain in mines and quarries
- Simple maintenance normally limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Dri-Prime® (continuously operated Venturi air ejector priming device) eliminating need for periodic adjustment
- Extensive application flexibility handling sewage, slurries, and liquids with solids up to 80 mm (3.1 in) in diameter
- Dry-running high pressure liquid bath mechanical seal with high abrasion resistant solid silicon carbide faces
Construction site and dewatering needs
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD500M Heavy Duty pump offers flow rates up to 3,660 m³/hr (16,120 USGPM), and the capability to handle solids up to 80 mm (3.1 in.) in diameter.
The CD500M Heavy Duty pump is able to automatically prime to 8.5 m (28 ft.) of suction lift from dry. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless-remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is no problem due to the unique Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running, and portability make the CD500M the perfect choice for mines, quarries and many other high capacity applications.
- Diesel or natural gas engine or electric motor
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available