MV series Godwin CD225MV
- Single-action float and separation tank operation protects vacuum system in high water level conditions
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Diesel engine or electric motor driven
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
Versatile wellpoint dewatering pump
The Godwin CD225MV wellpoint pump offers flow rates up to 3,100 US GPM (704 m³/hr), total heads to 180 ft (55 m) and the capability to handle solids up to 3.2 in (81 mm) in diameter.
Each pumpset includes a centrifugal, single-stage, end suction pump with high-volume, belt-driven vacuum pump and single-action, float air/water separation tank. Additional features include hardened wear parts and a dry-running liquid-bath, mechanical seal.
Wellpoint dewatering systems
Godwin wellpoint pumps are used specifically for pumping water out of the ground before and during excavation. When the water level below ground is higher than the excavation, the water level must be lowered to have a dry hole when excavating.
Self-jetting Godwin wellpoint pumps and header pipe complete a system that's easy to transport and set up. With up to 20° deflection at header coupling joints, the pipes easily conform to site and ground conditions without loss of suction or pressure integrity.