CD Series CD75MA5
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available
The smallest Dri-Prime in the range
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD75MA5 pump offers flow rates to 370 US GPM (84 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 1.6 in (40 mm) in diameter.
The CD75MA5 is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running and portability make the CD75MA5 the perfect choice for dewatering.
- Diesel-engine driven and electric-motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available