Available for Rent
- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
- Emissions compliant engines available
High Volume, Medium Head, Large Solids-Handling Capabilities for Construction Sites and General Dewatering
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD150M pump offers flow rates to 2,290 US GPM (520 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 3.0 in (75 mm) in diameter.
The CD150M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids handling, dry running and portability make the CD150M the perfect choice for dewatering, sewage bypass, and water transfer applications.
- Diesel engine, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integrated overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
- PrimeGuard engine controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)