Marketing Communications Project ManagerSales | Sundbyberg, Sweden, Sweden
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Marketing Communications Project Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Project Manager to join our Water Infrastructure Product and Solutions Communications team in Stockholm.
We are seeking a tech-interested communications professional with outstanding project management skills. In this position, you will work as communications lead for a diversity of projects related to our technologies and engineering expertise. All projects involve multidisciplinary teams and you will closely collaborate with colleagues across product management, engineering, corporate communications and regional/country marketing.
- Build and implement the marketing communication plan for global product launches and key promotional initiatives.
- Be a strategic link between product management and regional marketing functions, to build up promotional plans that adapt to their sell strategies and campaigns.
- Lead the production of promotional material ensuring that both content and visuals reflect the project’s objectives and follow our branding guidelines.
- Support regional-led campaigns, events and collateral production, providing input and advise to best feature out technologies and expertise.
- Work with PR, both on a global and regional level, to strengthen our brand reputation and position us as thought leaders.
- Be a brand champion, creating internal and external awareness on our branding guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing studies
- A minimum of three years working in communications, with a focus on advertisement/promotion and with project management responsibilities
- Ability to translate complex information into actionable communication plans and key messages
- Demonstrated experience working within international organizations –engineering or industrial companies is a strong advantage
- Flexibility to work both autonomously and generating collaboration with other functions to achieve goals in a fast-paced and deadline-driven organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, is a must
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity, to feel at home, not just on Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity means more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity is a fundamental part of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.
Feel free to visit us at https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Corporate Recruiter Leila Sayyad, Leila.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept applicants through https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/karriar/xylem-career-opportunities/?currentpageid=49039&page=1&pagesize=24 .
Union representatives are Mikael Lövås, Unionen, and Martin Larsson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, phone: + 46 8 475 60 00.