Manager / Sr. Manager - Product EngineeringEngineering | Plant –Vadodara, Gujarat, India
The Role: Manager / Sr. Manager - WS Product Engineering-Submersibles
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Preparation of techno-commercial offers for submersible solid handling pumps
- Preparation of pre and post order Engineering documentations,
- Costing for the offers
- Technical support to Internal & external team.
- Designs for custom based requirements – Installation arrangements / Installation accessories
- Handling special orders
- Drive Localization / New product developments.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
(Minimal education & experience, essential skills & abilities and required license/certification to perform this job.) (Bullets)
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Graduate with minimum 15 years’ experience in Product Engineering & Application engineering in submersible solid handling pumps.
- In-depth technical knowledge of product including pumps and motors
- Fair knowledge of various electrical controls used with submersible pumps
- Computer literacy, working on various drawing software will be an added advantage
(Manager to provide additional responsibilities that is more organization/BU specific.) (Bullets)
- As per Business Needs
Releasing of technical specification for procurements of various accessories.
Understand and provide end to end solution for a problem, be there in the entire project.
Inter discipline, Coordination with internal stake holders, suppliers, customers/consultants.
Shall be capable of handling product engineering activities independently.
Extending support for installation, testing and commissioning of system.
(Additional preferences for a specific position.)(Bullets)
- B.E Electrical or B.E Mechanical.
- Important competencies required
- Good written and communication skills in English.
- Innovative, ability to work in a team
- Result oriented, self-motivated
- Stamina and Adaptability
- Ability to handle multiple projects, high volume activity and establish priorities in a changing environment.
- Pressure handling capacity
- Long hours of work as required.
- Willing to travel and work from Client site as and when required.
- Required Knowledge
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures about standard / submersible solid handling pumps
- Knowledge about national & international codes & standard related to submersible motors and pumps.
- Knowledge of control systems including PLC, VFD & SCADA shall be an added advantage.
- Must be conversant with latest technology, updated to latest market.