Credit OfficerFinance | Eastern Creek, Australia, Australia
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with a vision to solve the world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
An exciting 6 month contract opportunity exists for a customer service focused Credit Officer, to join our Accounts Receivable located at Kemps Creek.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of existing customer accounts, providing assistance in the establishment of new accounts through analysing credit applications against company standards, along with the provision of advice to customers and staff on all accounts receivable related matters.
Your new role
- Follows up (calls and emails) on overdue accounts in order to reduce outstanding monies
- Assistance with portal entry of invoices
- Ensure follow up’s are diarised correctly
- Respond to daily emails promptly
- Liaise with internal staff for resolution of issues
- Investigate any credit balances on customer accounts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Processing of credit card payments
- Blocking and unblocking accounts
- Entering Credit Application requests
- Preparing and keying of credit requests
- Allocation of banking
- Reviews outgoing statements each month
- Trade References when requested
- Accounts receivable experience with proven problem solving skills
- Experience managing conversations with debt collection agencies and legal representatives
- Intermediate level of PC skill (in particular Microsoft Software Outlook, Excel & Word) and other ERP systems
- Ability to work to deadlines, with a team player attitude
- High attention to detail
What you will get in return
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Company funded income protection
- Generous base salary, 11.5% superannuation contribution
- Subsidised Health Insurance through Medibank
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!