Service Coordinator Analytics- Czech RepublicSales | Prague, Czech Republic, Czechia
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
About the role:
The main scope of the Service coordinator Analytics role is to manage the service of WTW equipment for lab and process in Czech Republic and to coordinate the service activities with sales team.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
Service coordinator for Xylem Analytics with focus on WTW online and lab product range
Responsibility for service topics and service development of WTW online and lab products in Czech Rep
Coordination of service partners in Czech Rep
Services of WTW lab and process equipment
Responsible for warranty claims
Cooperation with Sales Team in Czech Rep
Feedback/report to Analytics Senior Sales Manager Eastern Europe Region
Develop service structure in coordination with Weilheim factory for WTW online and lab products
Drive revenue of turnover of service solutions
Daily working with ERP Xylem systems
50-60% travel required to fulfill service obligations
- Work to coordinate all service topics for WTW online and lab products
Sales Team Support:
- Support new product launches
- Application Support
- support customer trials
Provide market feedback on service partners performance
Customer & Technical Service:
Provide training as needed
Coordinating and collaborating in overall matrix environment within regional Xylem Group
Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Three to ten 10 years’ experience, 3 of which must be in service,
Experience working with a manufacture of instrumentation, liaising and feeding back information
Previous experience service analytical instruments in water markets
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development– To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards– We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark– Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.